“Money is a Portal, Inviting Us to Step Into Greater Consciousness Through the Doorway of Self Awareness”
Maybe you don’t realize it (we all have blind-spots), but if your money life isn’t where you want it to be, most likely, you’ve got some behavioral patterns creating blocks to the financial life you desire. Most of the time, our emotions rule our decisions about money (research says about 96% of our money decisions are based on our emotions).
(See if Anything sounds familiar here?)
- You’re a high earner with no savings, money doesn’t stick to you
- Living on the edge, paycheck to paycheck, pumping adrenaline
- Married, money is the elephant in the room, can’t get on the same page, dulls relationship
- Prince Charming, credit cards, robbing Peter to pay Paul strategies
are all worn out
- Put your head on your pillow at night worrying about money,
- Repeated patterns (same dance different day) of “feast or famine,” “in-debt | out-of-debt” cycles
- Scared to look at “what is.”
- Living in the energy of fear, insecurity, overwhelm and shame
Your personal money story, the beliefs you hold to be true about your relationship with money (stuff you tell yourself about why things are the way they are), your money skill-set and practices, and deep rooted feelings in your gut (your emotional power center), help create intimacy or distance with your finances. Still with me?
Here’s the real bottom line: If you want a different financial picture, you’re going to need to change the beliefs, practices and emotions getting in your way, of creating what you want. Ready to break through your blocks and start living a new story with money?
Where Are You Blocking Financial Flow?
Do the Money | Energy | Chakra Assessment
Money is Energy. It comes in and it goes out. Some people have earning blocks while others are great earners but can’t seem to keep money in their orbit all that long. Answering these questions will give you clues to where your blocks are.
|Crown: Am I connected to Source Energy and open to all forms of abundance unfolding in my life?||Solar: How am I bringing the qualities of respect & stewardship to the precious resources of my time, energy & money?|
|Eye: Am I in alignment with my inspired vision? What is my vision?||Sacral: How am I bringing the energy of passion, connection, and creativity to my financial life?|
|Throat: Am I earning to my potential? Do I ask for what I want and need?||Root: What beliefs are ruling my relationship with money? Are they rooted in prosperity or lack consciousness?|
|Heart: Am I balanced in the flow of giving and receiving? How so?|
BLOCK | Interruption of flow
- A halting or impeding of progress or movement
- An obstruction
- A psychological barrier preventing progress in thought